- Experience conditions.
- Only when a representative can do communication in Japanese.
※It contains also at the time of reservation.
- he telephone(or e-mail) reservation by 17:00 of the previous day is required for Panorama Mountain Bike Cruising.
- Cancellation policy
- Only when a representative can do communication in Japanese.
Although cancellation is no charge till 17:00 of the previous day, when it is [ it or subsequent ones ] late on the day and cannot do, you pay the charge total amount.
Panorama Mountain Bike Cruising
Have you ever explored 1,000 m height difference riding down by bicycle?
While riding on a bike, enjoy scenic spots and tasty foods and mingle with the nature, all of which the Aso area can offer. The biking can't be more perfect.
First one in Aso! This is a new style of rent-a-bike.
(No guide is provided. Enjoy at your own pace until the time of the return.)
"Panorama Mountain Bike Cruising" is a newly introduced rent-a-bike system featuring drop-off of you and the bike at the start point you choose. Generally speaking, there are two options you can choose from. " Mount Aso Course" is the longer one in which you can wander around the area ranging from the top of Aso to Uchinomaki spa town at your own pace with a specialty map filled with helpful information.
If you are not big on going downhill, or do not have much time, "Explore Around Aso Shrine Course" is recommended.
- Meeting/Registration Time
- Morning Registration: 9:00-9:20 (an orientation is provided at 9:30）
Afternoon Registration: 13:30-13:50 (an orientation is provided at 14:00）
Note: Booking has to be made by 17:00 the day before
- 4,000 yen (including a specialty cycling map with recommended spots)
- Conditions to note in advance
- Minimum number of participants: Two persons (Maximum 6)
- No guide is provided. Enjoy at your own pace.
- In case of rain, the activity will be canceled.
- When the volcanic gas eruption is observed, the vicinity of the crater will be restricted and you cannot enter into the area.
- The rented bike should be returned by 17:00 regardless of the registration time. Additional 500 yen will be charged after that (closed at 18:00)
- You may need your own sunglasses or glasses.
- We do not operate the Mount Aso Course during the period of Japanese Obon Holidays (mid-August) and Golden Week (from the end of April to the beginning of May) due to the heavy traffic on the mountain road. Only Explore Around Aso Shrine Course is operated.
- Age Limit: High School Students and up / Height Limit: 155 cm or more (An accompanying adult is required in case of non-adults)
- Mount Aso Course
- After completing the registration and loading the bikes in the car, we head for the Aso volcano. Once arrived, start the tour by witnessing the volcanic activities in the crater of Mount Naka-dake. Surrounded by sand and rock terrain unique to volcanic regions, which forms the landscape called "Suna-Senri", you may find yourself transported to another planet. As you ride down and the altitude decreases, the landscape develops to a vast grassy meadow called Kusa-Senri-ga-hama. There you can savor a rich soft-serve ice cream, lie on the meadow, or take pictures with cows and horses. As you pass by the symmetrical remnant of a cinder cone, Kome-zuka, which exactly looks like an inverted bowl, the riding becomes more enjoyable and refreshing. If you have remaining strength and time, Aso Shrine can be another good destination spot for you, by locating it on the map. The cycling plan is totally up to you!
- Explore Around Aso Shrine Course
- After completing the registration and loading the bikes in the car, we head for the Aso shrine. It's about forty minute’s bike ride from the shrine to Aso Nature Land. This course is recommended for those who are not big on downhill or who do not have much time. It features historic shrines such as Aso Shrine, which is one of the three major shrines in Japan with a Romon (tower gate), and Kokuzo Shrine, which enshrines a large cedar tree trunk, as well as idyllic landscapes with a 3 km long straight road in the middle, giving you an unobstructed view of Aso region. Through the extraordinary experience, you will find yourself refreshed inside and out. In addition, enjoy yourself watching natural water springs lining the Monzen-machi street (shrine approach street), which is exactly what Mizuki-meguri mean. Along the street, you can indulge yourself by eating "Ba-rokke", a kind of croquette made from horse meat (“ba” means horse), which is a local specialty food, or "Tano-choux", a unique cream puff, at Patisserie Tanoya. There are other must-go spots in the area such as a corner packed with retro-stylish select shops.
Half Day: 1,100 yen / Full Day: 2,200 yen
- You can choose from mountain bikes, cross bikes, and granny's bikes.
- The rented bike should be returned by 17:00 regardless of the registration time. Additional 500 yen will be charged after that (closed at 18:00).
- Puncture repair: from 1,000 yen
This is a gym where wide variety of people can enjoy climbing/bouldering whether you are a beginner or a seasoned climber. Please feel free to visit us even if you have not done it before.
- One-time Trial Course
- 30 min. course: 1,100 yen
60 min. course: 2,200 yen (Extension: 1,100 yen/60 min.)
Price includes: facility use, rental shoes, and bouldering chalk
- Membership Deal
- Registration fee: 1,100 yen (first time only)
Adults: 1,600 yen / Junior or High School Students: 1,400 yen / Elementary School age or younger: 1,100 yen
■Coupon Tickets (11 tickets)
Adults: 16,000 yen / Junior or High School Students: 14,000 yen / Elementary School age or younger: 11,000 yen
One Month Pass
Adults: 6,500 yen / Junior or High School Students: 5,700 yen / Elementary School age or younger: 4,500 yen
Three Months Pass
Adults: 15,500 yen / Junior or High School Students: 13,500 yen / Elementary School age or younger: 10,500 yen
- Rental Fees
- Rental shoes: Non-member: 400 yen / Member: 300 yen
Bouldering chalk: 100 yen
- In the interest of your safety, there are some circumstances we may choose not to provide you with our service. (skirt or artificial nails not allowed)
- The smallest size of the rental shoes is 21 cm (please bring your own indoor shoes if your size is below 21 cm).